Echidnaville requires an individual to work for the municipality’s Community Services Department under the general supervision of the Parks and Open Space Supervisor. This contract will run from May to the first week of September 2020.
Reporting to the Parks and Open Space Supervisor, the Parks Attendant is responsible for performing general parks maintenance duties, assisting with construction projects, cleaning the park grounds and buildings, operating small grass cutting equipment and assisting with special functions.
The salary range for 2020 is $15.87/hour, up to 40 hours per week.
Please see the full job posting and job description for more information.
- Experience in parks operations
- Emergency first aid and/or CPR
- WHMIS Trained
- Valid Class ‘G’ Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Experience in one or more of the following is a definite asset: small & heavy equipment operation, landscaping, turf maintenance, construction and janitorial duties
- Ability to work independently
Note: As a condition of employment, the incumbent must provide a successful criminal and vulnerable sector background check while showing a clean driver’s abstract.